#ShareRhythmLove - Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Our Performing Companies are proud to present #sharerhythmlove, a benefit concert, on Tuesday, March 26th at 7:00pm at The Byers Theater at City Springs. And…we want to invite you to be a part of it all!!
Who are we raising money for?
We are excited to be raising funds for SUNSHINE ON A RANNEY DAY (SOARD)!! This is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization founded by the incredibly passionate Pete & Holly Ranney. Their vision is to renovate homes for children with special needs and restore hope in families. They specialize in wheelchair accessible bathrooms, dream bedrooms, in-home therapy rooms and wheelchair ramps/lifts. Through their partnerships with local companies and donors, they are able to offer these make-overs to families at no cost. They are based in Roswell and their office is right next door to our office space, c.space. You can learn more about them here!
If you’ve been a Rhythm family for a while, you may remember a few years ago we worked together with SOARD and Make-a-Wish Georgia to surprise a little girl by the name of Ruby to reveal that her wish of a dance studio in her home was coming true. She was battling a rare form of cancer at the time and the experience was something we and the kids involved will never forget. Here’s a short video of that incredible day!
How are we raising money?
1. Show Tickets: Below is the link to purchase tickets to the show. Tickets are $25 each, plus tax and fees. We’d love to see you at this high energy and incredibly entertaining show! Also, a great time to experience the new theater where our year-end shows will be held. Click here to buy tickets!
2. Auction: Each of our companies have created fun and amazing baskets that we will be auctioning off. The baskets will be sitting in the “Amazing” room at the studio starting TODAY ~ Tuesday, March 19th. Bidding will begin at 3:30pm. Specific bidding hours are listed below. They will then be set up in the lobby of the theater (Byers Theater at City Springs) for final bids to take place during intermission. We will announce the winners before the end of the show. You do not need to be present to win. Baskets can be picked up after they are paid for. Cash or Check ONLY - made out to Sunshine on a Ranney Day.
At Rhythm Dance Center:
Tuesday, March 19th 3:30-8:30 p.m.
Wednesday, March 20th 3:30-8:30 p.m.
Thursday, March 21st 10:00 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
Monday, March 25th 10:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
At Byers Theater in Sandy Springs
Tuesday, March 26th 6:00 p.m. - Intermission
Here’s a little sneak peek of what some of the baskets include, just to give you an idea of how incredible they are…
- Beach getaway
- Fire pit (filled with camping fun)
- High end skincare products
- Concert tickets
- Photography sessions
- Spray tans & products
- Braves Tickets
- Atlanta United Tickets
- Braves Bark in the Park Tickets
- Kids Art Summer Camp
- Workout Classes (Barre, Cycle, etc.)
- Gift Cards (huge variety)
- Yeti Cooler (filled with spirits)
- Caboodle (filled with make-up & hair items)
- And SO MUCH MORE!!!
Our Company Concert is one of our favorite events of the year! This is an amazing evening of talent where all our Performing Companies (Edge, Fusion, Connection and Mini Stars) showcase their award-winning routines from the season. This is also a big night for our Graduating Seniors!
2019 Company Concerts: Sunday, April 28