Artistic Director: Katie Carroll
Fusion is a Teen Company at Rhythm Dance Center. Dancers must be entering 6th Grade to be eligible to audition for Fusion. There are two levels - Teen Fusion and Senior Fusion. This advanced level performing Company consists of talented, well-rounded dancers who represent Rhythm at Competitions and Conventions. A high level of commitment is expected of these dancers, and dance will need to be your first priority in order to maintain the level of Fusion. Fusion dancers will be at the studio three days a week taking classes in Jazz, Tap, Ballet, Hip Hop, and Contemporary.
For audition information, visit our Performing Company Auditions page.
- Choosing dance as a priority over other extracurricular activities
- Attendance to 2 competitions and 3 conventions (competing at 2)
- Classes with guest teachers at Rhythm Dance Center
- Tap the Map Workshop at Rhythm
- Potential additional in-house workshops as scheduled
- Opportunity to audition for one extra group
- Attendance to Fusion Summer Intensive
- All Fusion boys will participate in GMx -- our all boys hip hop crew
- Participation in Holiday Show, Company Concert, Year-End Shows
Teen and Senior Fusion Requirements
- Fusion will compete jazz, tap, contemporary within their group, will perform a hip hop number and jazz productions at competitions as a group and will have the opportunity to audition for one extra small group.
- Required to be at the studio three days per week taking classes in jazz, ballet, tap, hip hop, contemporary and more
- Weekend rehearsals (when scheduled) are mandatory
- Guest teachers: Approximately $40 per class
- 2022-2023 Tuition: $380 per month
- 2022-2023 approximate minimum company cost: $3000 for convention, costume & competition fees for required routines
Fusion Monthly Payments
Minimum monthly payments for Fusion will be approximately $325.00 per month to be paid on the 15th of each month August 2022 – February 2023, with a final balance due March 15, 2023. This is in addition to your tuition payments.