Artistic Director: Beth Thomas
Mini Stars is our youngest Performing Company comprised of talented dancers ranging in age from 5 - 7 years old. These dancers are chosen by invitation through class observation by Becca and Dani and also through audition.
Mini Stars represents Rhythm Dance Center at talent competitions, conventions, and occasional community performances. Focus and an eagerness to learn is expected of these dancers to maintain the excellence of Mini Stars. This super talented group of dancers light up the stage with their never ending energy and continually inspires the audience with their contagious enthusiasm!
For audition information, visit our Performing Company Auditions page.
View our 2018-2019 Performing Company Schedule here!
Mini Stars Involves:
- Choosing dance as a priority over other extracurricular activities
- Attendance to 3 competitions and/or conventions
- Optional Classes with Guest Teachers at Rhythm Dance Center
- Attendance to Mini Stars Summer Intensive
- Participation in Holiday Show, Company Concert, Year-End Shows
Mini Stars Minimum Requirements:
- Dancers will perform a jazz, tap and hip hop at competitions
- Required to be at the studio two days per week taking classes in jazz, ballet, tap, hip hop and choreography/rehearsal time
- Tuition: $240 per month
- Approximate minimum company cost: $1300.00 for convention, costume and competition fees for required routines